Audits, Reviews & Gap Analysis
- Conduct health and safety audits of your business
- Guidance and assistance in preparation for external audits by external agencies
- Action Plans to address gaps and areas of improvement
If your business has a health and safety management system (HSMS) in place, it is important to know whether it is effective in helping you keep your people, and your business, safe. Knowing whether your HSMS is being implemented in the field or by management is also key to its effectiveness. Hands on Safety can undertake a review of your systems and practices against:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and relevant regulations
- ASNZ 4801 - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (now superceded by ISO45001 but a good starting point for SME's)
- ISO 45001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Your company's own health and safety management system or manual
We also offer “Deep Dive” audits which can focus on a particular area of your business, system or specific risk (e.g. site traffic management).
Following an audit or gap analysis you will receive a report outlining the findings along with recommendations for improvement.
Hands on Safety can then assist with the development and monitoring of Action Plans to address areas of improvement following internal or external audits.